The truth is that your product is not as good as you think it is, you don’t know how to sell it at all or you’re marketing it to the wrong client.
"I want to start a balloon business but I don’t know where or how to start” - I’ve made balloons for my kids before, I love it and I want to start a new business. Or I love this business but I don’t think I can make beautiful garlands or I don't even know what should I buy first? Where do I find balloon suppliers? I only know Party City and Amazon balloons and they don’t look the same. Where do I find a good inflator? And a lot more questions…
- "Not enough orders,” - I have a balloon business but I can’t seem to get any orders. I charge very low and I still can’t get enough sales.
- “I don’t know how to sell” I know how to make balloons, I’ve taken different classes before but I don’t like to sell. How can I increase my sales then?
- "If I increase my price no one is going to buy” - How can I get people to pay a fair price, I charge less than the industry standard prices and I still get no sales.
- “I’m always busy, with nothing but a small bank account to show for it” Feeling guilty of not having enough time to spend with my loved ones but I don’t even know if this is worth it.
- "Nothing I do on Social Media seems to work” - I am exhausted from creating content… Even when I post my best work, I don’t get any engagement or sales -- very frustrating!
- BECOME A TOP BALLOON ARTIST IN YOUR AREA: People want to spend their hard earned money where they can get good quality work. The reality is that if you continue to produce average work, you will continue to produce average to poor results.
- GENERATE LEADS DAILY: Create a marketing strategy that brings new eyes to your business.
- CONNECT AND CONVERT NEW LEADS: The way you show up on social media and the words you use to connect with your potential client are creating an emotional connection that will lead to sales.
- BECOME GREAT AT SELLING : To put it simply, without sales you don’t have a business. Overcome the fear of selling and learn how to influence clients and handle objections.
WHETHER YOU ARE STARTING YOUR BALLOON BUSINESS OR YOU FEEL STUCK WITH VERY LITTLE SALES, WE HAVE AN ACTION PLAN FOR YOU.
THIS IS A HIGH-LEVEL OVERVIEW OF WHAT YOU CAN FIND INSIDE OUR HIGHLY RATED PROGRAM WEBALLOONZ TRIBE.
What our students said about the first version of this program:
We started teaching over 4 years ago and as much as our students learned how to do beautiful work and their confidence was growing strong, they eventually felt stuck because they didn’t know how to grow their business. That’s where WeBalloonz Tribe, the first monthly coaching program, was born!
I wanted everyone to learn everything else that comes along with running a business, THE BUSINESS SIDE, the things nobody sees and very few people talk about. The mindset, the social media and marketing strategies, setting up profitable prices, finding their ideal client, growing the business and a lot more.
We ran that program successfully for one year, but I realized that I needed to do more. I couldn’t teach how to make a garland without teaching how to sell it and I couldn’t just teach how to sell it without teaching you how to make it at a very high professional level. I knew I had to do better so I combined the best of both worlds so you can get it all!
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH BALLOONS, HOW TO SELL THEM AND WHO TO SELL THEM TO.
Never stress about how to do things in your balloon business again. I know things can be overwhelming as a balloon artist, especially in the beginning stages of your journey.
That’s where this program comes in!
MODULE 1 : RECLAIM YOUR TIME
MODULE 2 : BEGINNERS INFO
MODULE 3 : BALLOON GARLAND STEP BY STEP
MODULE 4: IMPROVE YOUR BALLOON GARLAND
MODULE 5: PRICING
MODULE 6: CUSTOM COLORS
MODULE 7: MAKE VINYL DESIGNS FOR BALLOONS AND BACKDROPS
MODULE 8: DIFFERENT TYPE OF HELIUM ARRANGEMENTS
MODULE 9: YOUR IDEAL CLIENT THAT PAYS YOUR PRICE
MODULE 10: MARKETING TO PROFIT
MODULE 11: USE SOCIAL MEDIA AS A TOOL TO CONVERT
MODULE 12: BALLOON GARLAND EXPERT
MODULE 13: OUTDOOR INSTALLATIONS
MODULE 14: SALES
MODULE 15: BRANDING
I have tried many courses in the past, what makes this program different?
If I am just getting started, and I don’t have a business yet, is this still a good fit for me?
How long do I have access to this program?
This sounds overwhelming, how much time will this program take to implement?
What can I expect once I enroll in WeBalloonz Tribe?
Is there any support available if I get questions or get stuck ?
Who shouldn’t take this course
Do you have any other questions?
JOIN WEBALLOONZ TRIBE PAYMENT PLAN
3 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $550
(Just $550 today + 2 more payments of $550 )BUY NOW
JOIN WEBALLOONZ TRIBE PAYMENT PLAN
6 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $285
(Just $285 today + 5 more payments of $285 )BUY NOW